Become our Marketing Officer!
ASP is an IT company with around 30 employees. We provide IT Managed Services to our customers around a select range of solutions. We provide both IT infrastructure and ITSM Cloud software.
We are a partner of DellEMC, Check Point, Microsoft, Veeam & ServiceNow.
We are looking for a Marketing Officer who, together with us, highlights the added value of ASP!
What will you do as a Marketing Officer?
You are responsible for the implementation and the follow-up of our marketing plan. You define the calendar of our activities in close collaboration with our management and you are responsible for its execution. Your goal is to improve the visibility of our company and generate leads.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and follow-up of our MarCom strategy and activities
- Manage content for our website (writing, editing, publishing, graphic design)
- Write online communications (e-mailings, blog posts, customer success stories…)
- Post on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Setup ad campaigns (AdWords, LinkedIn ads,…) and measure the ROI
- Draft and script videos (client testimonials, event videos)
- Drive direct marketing campaigns (mailings) in collaboration with the sales team
- Develop print promotion materials (e.g. datasheets, flyers, presents, …)
- Organize customers and prospects events (lunch & learns, yearly barbecue, golf tournament, fairs, etc.)
- Manage and optimize our client and prospects database
- Manage our external visibility (Sponsoring volleyball, participation at partner events, advertisements, …)
- Monthly reports of the marketing campaigns
What Will Help You Get The Job?
At ASP we are looking for motivated and energetic top talent and not just a list of skills; however, experience with the following would be ideal:
- You are at least bilingual Dutch-French and have a good knowledge of English
- You have a bachelor in Marketing, Communication or Graphic design
- You are a good copywriter and you like writing
- You have a good knowledge of HTML and graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver)
- You have practical experience with 3 of the following 5 domains:
- Website / Blog management
- SEO and/or SEA,
- Social Media Management
- Emailing / marketing automation
- Graphic design
- Knowledge of a marketing automation tool (MailChimp, Wishpond, Dynamics, Clickdimensions) is a plus
- You are immune to stress and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- You are accurate and have a great sense of detail
- You like to come up with creative ideas
- You are passionate about marketing, new technologies, and digital transformation
- You are good at multitasking
Why should you join ASP?
You can grow with us
We are a growing company and you can grow with us. Through training & events, you can broaden your scope depending on your interest & availability.
Our company culture is filled with #GoodEnergy
ASP offices are open, dynamic spaces designed to foster creativity and collaboration. We host regular team events where our employees have fun. We value hard work, strong communication and the ability to approach challenges with flexibility and good humor.
We offer you
- An exciting job in a friendly and professional team
- An environment that encourages personal growth and pro-activity
- Marketing training & vendor events to extend your knowledge of our products
- A competitive package (insurance, laptop, phone, etc…)
Are you interested?
Does this sound like something for you? Then we would like to meet you!
To apply, please upload a brief note about yourself (formal cover letter not necessary) and your resume to email@example.com.