Become our Boomi Integration Engineer
Are you looking for a job opportunity where you will have the chance to work with state-of-the-Art technologies? Are you ready to help our customers to be agile, move faster than light speed and to increase their productivity?
At ASP we are looking for a Dell Boomi integration engineer that can build integration interfaces between different systems, like ServiceNow, Microsoft, Oracle, API’s, EDI, Data Warehouses, … You will be responsible for delivering innovative technical solutions and strategies to solve businesses’ integration and data management challenges.
ASP is an IT company with about 30 employees. We provide our customers with IT services around a range of selected solutions. We offer IT infrastructure solutions, servers, networks, storage, networking, cloud and ITSM software; a few years ago, we started a partnership with ServiceNow, the world leader in ITSM Cloud-based, which we implement according to our customers’ needs.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as Boomi Integration Engineer at ASP?
- Bridge the gap between business and IT
- Translate business and functional requirements into integration flows and technical solutions
- Conduct discovery workshops to understand the business needs and create solution design accordingly
- Remaining up to date with new evolutions & making sure your knowledge remains ahead of the trends
- Challenge both the requirements and the needs that a customer has
- Propose best of bread solutions to the customer
- Help in pre-sales activity so the customer has the correct information to make a decision
How do you qualify for this position?
At ASP we are looking for motivated and energetic colleagues and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
You will need the following basic skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- Ability to interface with clients to understand their current business processes
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- Analytical thinking and a problem-solving mentality
- Result oriented and motivated
Following skills are a plus:
- Experience in integration development
- Development experience in a core language
- Experience with API, web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience in other middleware or ESB platforms is a nice to have (Informatica, BizzTalk, MuleSoft,…)
- Understanding of enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling and databases (e.g.) MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle is a nice to have ServiceNow knowledge is a nice to have
- Dell Boomi certifications is a nice to have
We offer you:
Besides a permanent contract, a competitive salary and extra-benefits, we offer you a dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast-growing company and clients with exciting challenges. Our management team encourages individual growth and will give you the opportunity to be yourself and to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for more information on +32 (0)2 333 40 70 or send your resume to HR@asp.be.