Boomi Integration Engineer
Looking for a job opportunity where you will have the chance to work with state-of-the-Art technologies? Today, companies need to move with light speed, and they need to be agile so they can quickly react to changes within the business. To be able to do that they need to have tools and technologies that are easy and flexible, so they can act fast on the changes that are happening.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity.
At ASP we are looking for a Dell Boomi integration engineer that can build integration interfaces between different systems, like ServiceNow, Microsoft, Oracle, API’s, EDI, Data Warehouses, … You will be responsible for delivering innovative technical solutions and strategies to solve businesses’ integration and data management challenges.
As our Boomi Integration Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Bridge the gap between business and IT
- Translate business and functional requirements into integration flows and technical solutions
- Conduct discovery workshops to understand the business needs and create solution design accordingly
- Remaining up to date with new evolutions & making sure your knowledge remains ahead of the trends
- Challenge both the requirements and the needs that a customer has
- Propose best of bread solutions to the customer
- Help in pre-sales activity so the customer has the correct information to make a decision
- Experience in integration development is a plus
- Development experience in a core language is a plus
- Experience with API, web services (REST and SOAP)
- Having a nose for IT is a plus
- Result oriented and motivated
- Experience in other middleware or ESB platforms is a nice to have (Informatica, BizzTalk, MuleSoft,…)
- Analytical thinking and a problem-solving mentality
- ServiceNow knowledge is a nice to have
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- Understanding of enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) is a plus
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling and databases (e.g.) MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle is a nice to have
- An exciting job in a friendly and professional team
- An environment that encourages personal growth and pro-activity
- Trainings and certifications
- A competitive package (company car, insurance, laptop, phone, etc…)
What will help you get the job?
At ASP we are looking for motivated and energetic colleagues and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
You will need the following skills
The following technical skills are needed:
We offer you:
If you are passionate about understanding requirements and needs, about finding solutions and would like to start your career in a fast-growing environment, we want to meet you. To apply, please send a brief note about yourself (formal cover letter not necessary) and your resume to HR@asp.be