Become our Inside Sales Assistant
ASP is an IT company with about 30 employees. We provide our customers with IT services around a range of selected solutions. We offer IT infrastructure solutions, servers, networks, storage, networking, cloud and ITSM software. A few years ago, we started a partnership with ServiceNow, the most innovative cloud computing company in the world.
As we are growing, we are actively seeking an Inside Sales Assistant (M/W).
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as Inside Sales Assistant at ASP?
As an Inside Sales Assistant, you’ll be part of our Sales team. You will work with customers and help our account managers to find what the customers want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
You’ll prepare the proposals/contracts and take care of the administrative follow-up. With our Marketing department, you’ll follow-up on the commercial actions and inform our account managers about new opportunities.
- Administrative follow-up of existing contracts/licenses (renewals)
- Request quotes from our suppliers (Dell, Techdata, ServiceNow, Boomi…)
- Prepare and send our quotes/contracts for our customers
- Follow-up of commercial campaigns via calls (making appointments)
- Prepare our monthly sales meeting
How do you qualify for this position?
- You are very customer oriented, motivated and hunting does not scare you.
- You fluently speak and write in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree.
- You are structured and your work is well organized. You are not afraid of deadlines.
- You are a team worker but can also work independently. You understand your customers’ needs and you are a good communicator. You are a real problem solver.
- You are resistant to stress and you are not afraid of a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- You are professional and have a positive attitude. You have a natural curiosity for ICT and you want to work hard to improve your technological knowledge.
- A C2 level Dutch (mother tongue) and B2 level French and English are required.
- You have a good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email tools.
We offer you:
Besides a permanent contract, a competitive salary and extra-benefits, we offer you a dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast-growing company and clients with exciting challenges. Our management team encourages individual growth and will give you the opportunity to be yourself and to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for more information on +32 (0)2 333 40 70 or send your resume to HR@asp.be.