Become our Junior Office Manager
Advanced Service Provider (ASP) is an IT company with about 40 employees. We provide our customers with IT services around a range of selected solutions. We offer IT infrastructure solutions, servers, networks, storage, networking, cloud and ITSM software. ASP is a Premier partner of ServiceNow and partner of Boomi & Dynatrace, cloud-based solutions which enables your productivity.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Junior Office Manager (m/f/x).
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as Junior Office Manager at ASP?
As Junior Office Manager you are responsible for the operational management. You are aware of the ins and outs of the organization. You support the Management in its leadership of the organization, support the sales department with their orders. You’ll work closely with and report directly to the Head of BackOffice. You handle your tasks with the necessary discretion and professionalism. Consequently, you have a varied range of tasks and no two days are the same.
These are your most important tasks:
- Manage the logistics, building, office materials and stock
- First point of contact for suppliers
- Administrative support
- Placing and following up orders for the sales team
Financial and personnel administration:
- Preparatory tasks accounting & financial administration: centralizing purchase invoices, drawing up and following up customer invoices and reminders
- Personnel management support: administrative follow-up of contracts (hospitalization and group insurance, mobile contracts,) welcome new employees, …
- First point of contact regarding safety & well-being of our employees
Other various administrative tasks:
- General mail processing, messaging and telephony
- Organizing and arranging internal team meetings
- Support of activities for our members and externals
- Responsibilities regarding GDPR
How do you qualify for this position?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Office Management or equivalent experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and have excellent written and oral communication skills. You also have a good command of English
- You are stress-resistant, flexible and multi-functional
- You are precise and result-oriented
- You work autonomously and are extremely service-minded, you like to reach out to others
- You are punctual, accurate and punctual.
- You have the ability to assess and manage diverse situations quickly and efficiently
- You are optimistic, loyal, positive
- You are strong in communication, enthusiastic and have a sense of initiative
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Team player, working for a greater whole & making use of everyone’s strengths
- Bringing solutions, no problems
- You have a deep interest in IT and you have the potential to grow with our organization
- You can use digital tools creatively and coordinate efficiently
We offer you:
- A challenging job with plenty of room for initiative within a growing organization
- A stimulating and motivating work environment with great enthusiastic colleagues
- A management team that encourages individual growth and initiative
- An open-ended contract with a competitive salary, attractive extra-legal benefits
- Continuous education and training
Are you interested?
Send us your CV by email to email@example.com