Become our Sales / Business Developer
Dear candidates, we would like to mention specifically that we are looking for someone who is fluently dutch speaker (mother tongue or comparable). It requires language level C2. This level is defined by the European frame of reference, a guideline for several European languages to asses the level of proficiency in a person’s language. Thank you to apply only if you fill this condition.
Advanced Service Provider (ASP) is an IT company with about 40 employees. We provide IT-managed services to our customers around a select range of solutions. We provide IT infrastructure, server, storage, network and cloud solutions as well as ITSM cloud software; a few years ago we entered into a partnership with ServiceNow, THE world leader in cloud-based ITSM, which we fully custom implement at our customers.
Due to our growth, we are looking for an additional Sales Developer (f/m).
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as Sales / Business Developer at ASP?
As a Sales Developer, you will be part of our Sales team and you will be the ambassador and face of ASP. You are the first point of contact for your customers. You are responsible for selling projects to new customers. You will find and follow them up and act as the primary contact person.
In order to play this role successfully, you have a good knowledge of IT, you actively listen to your customers and you gain a good understanding of their needs and challenges. You are able to highlight ASP’s strengths and also where they make a difference. You can also link a customer’s problem to one of our solutions. For (complex) technical support, you can rely on experienced system & pre-sales engineers both within ASP and with our partners.
Your tasks are as follows:
- New customers: Active prospecting (hunting) especially for Cloud solutions such as Microsoft Azure/Office365 and ServiceNow.
- Collaborate with our marketing for lead generation and market development
- Understand needs well and link them to our offer
- Presenting our solutions in collaboration with pre-sales colleagues
- Creating proposals
- Maintain partner relationships (e.g Dell, VM Wware, Check Point, …)
- Strengthening the relationship with the sales teams of our key partners
- Representing ASP and highlighting its added value
How do you qualify for this position?
- You are very customer-oriented, driven and prospecting does not scare you.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably IT-related) and have already built up experience in a sales functions, preferably in IT.
- You are excellently organised, and you can work both independently and in a team.
- You are a go-getter with a hands-on mentality, you are result-oriented and stress-resistant. Deadlines are no problem.
- You are communicatively strong, enthusiastic, mature and able to convince in negotiations.
- You have a healthy interest in IT and the potential to grow with our organisation.
- You have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365 and CRM Tools (Dynamics 365).
We offer you:
Besides a permanent contract, a competitive salary, extra-benefitsand an interesting bonus plan, we offer you a dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast-growing company and clients with exciting challenges. Our management team encourages individual growth and will give you the opportunity to be yourself and to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for more information on +32 (0)2 333 40 70 or send your resume to HR@asp.be.