Become our Service Level Manager
ASP is an IT company with about 30 employees. We provide our customers with IT services around a range of selected solutions. We offer IT infrastructure solutions, servers, networks, storage, networking, cloud and ITSM software; a few years ago, we started a partnership with ServiceNow, the world leader in ITSM Cloud-based, which we implement according to our customers’ needs.
At ASP, we are looking for a Service Level Manager who will strengthen our team of 20 system & network engineers. As a Service Level Manager, you are the link between customers, suppliers and internal colleagues for information.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as Service Level Manager at ASP?
- Coordinate client, hosting and network operational teams to ensure that the services supplied to the customer are provided effectively & in a coherent fashion.
- Liaising with the account managers to ensure that requests or opportunities for new service offerings, or expansions to existing services, are processed and presented accordingly.
- Customer-facing responsibilities, ensuring that all aspects of a service are delivered meet expected quality standards, and that SLA and KPI targets are met and preferably exceeded.
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with the customer about ongoing operations and answer any questions or concerns.
- Generate and present reporting data to the client, including tailoring such reporting to the requirements and interests of the client.
- Work with the client, hosting and network operational teams internally to coordinate and develop processes to meet the requirements of the client and to improve existing processes.
- Ensuring customer tickets are responded to and resolved in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Communicating with third parties like technology vendors and application providers.
- Define, own and improve the processes that drive the service delivery to customers.
- Make sure the services are delivered within their scope boundaries and be prepared to escalate excessive scope breaches.
How do you qualify for this position?
At ASP we are looking for motivated and energetic colleagues and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
You will need the following skills:
- Speak & write fluently English and you have a very good knowledge of Dutch or French (both written & spoken)
- Good experience working in an IT environment that adopted ITIL.
- Methodical, organized and client oriented
- Take the client’s needs into consideration and you are a good communicator
- A real problem solver and you pay attention to details
- Stress resistant and you’re not afraid of a dynamic or mission critical environment in constant evolution
- Familiar with service desk systems and the concepts of ticket management.
- Capable of working with data sets to extract and analyze pertinent information, in other words: MS Excel doesn’t’ hold any secrets for you.
- An understanding of data reporting processes, including attention to detail.
- Work in a team as well as independently
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We offer you:
Besides a permanent contract, a competitive salary and extra-benefits, we offer you a dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast-growing company and clients with exciting challenges. Our management team encourages individual growth and will give you the opportunity to be yourself and to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for more information on +32 (0)2 333 40 70 or send your resume to HR@asp.be.