Become our ServiceNow Consultant
Are you interested by a professional challenge in a fast moving environment? ServiceNow is an integrated cloud solution which provides service management software as a service. It specializes in IT Service Management, IT Operations Management and IT business management. Build on the Now platform, it delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for IT, HR and Customer Workflows.
ASP is an IT company with about 30 employees. We provide our customers with IT services around a range of selected solutions. We offer IT infrastructure solutions, servers, networks, storage, networking, cloud and ITSM software; a few years ago, we started a partnership with ServiceNow, the world leader in ITSM Cloud-based, which we implement according to our customers’ needs.
ServiceNow is one of the most innovative companies. ASP is official implementation and consulting partner of ServiceNow in Belgium. We are looking for a motivated colleague to join us as ServiceNow Consultant.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as ServiceNow Consultant at ASP?
- Listen to customer requirements, review existing and future processes and translate all this input after full understanding in a realistic and actionable solution that you can configure and implement.
- Gain customer adoption by explaining or demonstrating how ServiceNow can help better manage their IT Service and Support challenges
- Implement the ITSM platform, from start to implementation, including functional testing and end user training
- Professionally document the solutions that were implemented.
How do you qualify for this position?
- Your functional knowledge, analytical attitude, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to deliver the best of breed solutions.
- Working together with your customer, colleagues motivates you
- You actively listen to client’s needs, feedback and take into account your customer’s remarks to develop product demos or mock-up concepts that show the true value of the ServiceNow platform to customers. You are able to adapt presentations on the fly to highlight product features in light of those needs.
You like to brainstorm with a team to come up with efficient, creative solutions, you share knowledge.
- You like technology and software implementation
- You enjoy learning about and using new technology, and you want to work in an environment where that is the norm. You like diving into a product to understand how it works. Most of all, you have a strong desire to build new applications that you can be proud of, and that provide a real value to your users.
At ASP we are looking for motivated and energetic colleagues and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
- MSc in IT, Business Management, Economics or in Science or an engineering degree (Industrial or Polytechnic engineer)
- Excellent communication and listening skills in Dutch and English. Knowing French is a plus
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Technical background with programming experience (Java, AngularJS, PHP, HTML5, REST, …)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Access
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We offer you:
Besides a permanent contract, a competitive salary and extra-benefits, we offer you a dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast-growing company and clients with exciting challenges. Our management team encourages individual growth and will give you the opportunity to be yourself and to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for more information on +32 (0)2 333 40 70 or send your resume to HR@asp.be.