Become our ServiceNow Developer
Are you open to an unexpected career start in a fast-growing environment? ServiceNow is an integrated cloud solution which provides service management software as a service. It specializes in IT Service Management, IT Operations Management and IT business management. Build on the Now platform, it delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for IT, HR and Customer Workflows.
ASP is an IT company with about 30 employees. We provide our customers with IT services around a range of selected solutions. We offer IT infrastructure solutions, servers, networks, storage, networking, cloud and ITSM software; a few years ago, we started a partnership with ServiceNow, the world leader in ITSM Cloud-based, which we implement according to our customers’ needs.
ServiceNow is one of the most innovative companies. ASP is official implementation and consulting partner of ServiceNow in Belgium. We are looking for a motivated colleague to join our team as ServiceNow developer.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as ServiceNow Developer at ASP?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with various individuals to design, prototype, and implement web applications.
Build high quality and reusable software components.
Contribute to innovation across all facets of the development process.
After a few years within ASP become subject matter expert and guide junior developers and actively increase the skills and knowledge of your colleagues developers.
How do you qualify for this position?
- You feel comfortable working with various individuals and groups, including our customers.
- You are passionate about writing solid code combine with clean design
- Your ability to understand requirements, give attention to details, challenge what is asked, and capacity to take ownership of key tasks will be particularly important
- You are willing to travel within Belgium and you are ready to work at customer premises if needed.
As a front-end developer you have:
- Completed a Bachelor / Master in computer science or related field.
- Preferably an initial web development experience of 1 to 3 years
- Experience in latest front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS and responsive or adaptive design
- Good feeling and appreciation for design, usability, cross-browser compatibility concerns
- Strong focus on code quality and re-usability
- Knowledge of Agile development and you know what a scrum team is
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus
- Good communication skills, result oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Working together with your customer & colleagues motivates you
- You actively listen to client’s needs & feedback and take into account your customer’s remarks regarding the code or the functionality you developed. You are ready to work hard to deliver a solution.
- You like to brainstorm with a team to come up with efficient, creative solutions & you share knowledge.
We offer you:
Besides a permanent contract, a competitive salary and extra-benefits, we offer you a dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast-growing company and clients with exciting challenges. Our management team encourages individual growth and will give you the opportunity to be yourself and to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for more information on +32 (0)2 333 40 70 or send your resume to HR@asp.be.