Front end web developer
Are you open to an unexpected career start in a fast-growing environment? ServiceNow is an integrated cloud solution which provides service management software as a service. It specializes in IT Service Management, IT Operations Management and IT business management. Build on the Now platform, it delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for IT, HR and Customer Workflows.
ServiceNow is one of the most innovative companies. ASP is official implementation and consulting partner of ServiceNow in Belgium. We are looking for a motivated colleague to join our team as ServiceNow developer.
What is a ServiceNow developer?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with various individuals to design, prototype, and implement web applications.
- Build high quality and reusable software components.
- Contribute to innovation across all facets of the development process.
After a few years within ASP become subject matter expert and guide junior developers and actively increase the skills and knowledge of your colleagues developers.
What will help you get the job?
- You feel comfortable working with various individuals and groups, including our customers.
- You are passionate about writing solid code combine with clean design
- Your ability to understand requirements, give attention to details, challenge what is asked, and capacity to take ownership of key tasks will be particularly important.
- You are willing to travel within Belgium and you are ready to work at customer premises if needed.
- Completed a Bachelor / Master in computer science or related field.
- Preferably an initial web development experience of 1 to 3 years
- Experience in latest front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS and responsive or adaptive design
- Good feeling and appreciation for design, usability, cross-browser compatibility concerns
- Strong focus on code quality and re-usability
- Knowledge of Agile development and you know what a scrum team is
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus
- Good communication skills, result oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
You actively listen to client’s needs & feedback and take into account your customer’s remarks regarding the code or the functionality you developed. You are ready to work hard to deliver a solution.
You like to brainstorm with a team to come up with efficient & creative solutions & you share knowledge.
You will receive formal and informal training to become within a few months a certified ServiceNow administrator and consultant. Continuous training is key to your career success and your further growth in our organization. This includes participation to formal training and to conferences in Europe and USA.
A unique opportunity at an established company on a start-up mission
At ASP you will have the chance to be a part of creating something new and innovative from the ground up, but for a company that has been growing steadily since 20 years.
Rapid growth means lots of opportunity for advancement
SeviceNow is one of the fastest growing software companies. We aim at taking a share in this growth and that is why we signed a partnership with them. With your skills, will & passion, you will be one of the first members of this new team with a huge growth potential. Many of our team leaders started in entry-level positions within the company. With ServiceNow we are paving the way for continued expansion, and now is a great time to join our team.
At ASP, our core business is the operational management of our clients’ infrastructures. Our clients are companies of all sizes in Belgium, amongst the most sophisticated ones out there. You will join a team of 20 engineers, all specialized in their own technologies but with one common denominator: passion for IT and work well done. We give great importance to our clients’ satisfaction and we are strong believers that it is only enabled by our engineers’ satisfaction. Our recipe for that, always offer opportunities to learn new technologies & promote collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Our company culture is filled with #GoodEnergy
ASP offices are open, dynamic spaces designed to foster creativity and collaboration. We host quarterly socials where our employees have fun – we’re growing fast, and this is a great chance to meet new people. We value hard work, strong communication and the ability to approach challenges with flexibility and good humor.
If you are passionate about understanding requirements and needs, about finding solutions and would like to start your career in a fast-growing environment, we want to meet you. To apply, please send a brief note about yourself (formal cover letter not necessary) and your resume to HR@asp.be