Cisco provides ICT products and services such as Networking solutions (including Ethernet, Optical, Wireless and Mobility), Security solutions and solutions for DataCenters.
Cisko Meraki has a variety of solutions in technologies such as wireless, switching, security, enterprise mobility management (EMM), communications and security cameras.
Load balancing means dividing the amount of work that a server has to do between two or more servers in order to get more work done in the same amount of time and – in general – all users get served faster. It balances user traffic between multiple application servers in a physical, virtual or cloud environment. Your company improves performance and capacity of an application by enabling it to spread across multiple servers. Another improvement made is through the availability and robustness of an application by detecting failures and switching/falling back to a different server. This also provides additional application front-end services e.g.
We partner with KEMP, a load balancing expert. KEMP has different solutions. We are delighted to explain and demonstrate a personalized solution for your company.
- Kemp LoadMaster: main product to load balance
- Geo Multi-Site DNS Load Balancer: availability, scaling and resilience for applications that are geographically distributed
- VLM For Azure (Virtual Load Master)
- Kemp 360 Central: centralized application monitoring and reporting product
- Kemp 360 Vision: monitors the health of applications