Become our Account Manager
Advanced Service Provider (ASP) is an IT company with about 40 employees. We provide our customers with IT services around a range of selected solutions. We offer IT infrastructure solutions, servers, networks, storage, networking, cloud and ITSM software; a few years ago, we started a partnership with ServiceNow, the world leader in ITSM Cloud-based, which we implement according to our customers’ needs.
As we are growing, we are actively seeking an Account Manager (M/W).
What will be your tasks and responsibilities as Account Manager at ASP?
As Account Manager, you are an ASP ambassador and our public face. You are the first point of contact for your new prospects/customers. You are the facilitator for all questions and new requests (projects). To succeed in this role, you are capable of listening the customer, truly understand his needs and the (IT) challenges he is facing. You are able to demonstrate ASP’s strengths, our key differentiators and the advantages our solutions bring in relation to the customer needs. Within ASP and our vendors, competent resources back you up, and help you explaining the proposed solution on a technical level.
You will become a part of our sales team (currently two account managers) and will be responsible for selling of projects and/or service agreements to your clients (mid-sized companies, mostly new customers). You report to the managing director.
- Existing customers:
- Relationship management with your customers.
- Maintenance and strengthening of existing relationships.
- Good knowledge of our customers’ projects and concerns.
- Upselling and cross selling.
- New customers:
- Active prospection
- Good understanding of our customers’ needs, linking them with our solutions.
- Presentation of our solutions at our prospects with our partners and/or your direct colleagues.
- Writing offers and answer to clarifications asked.
- Maintenance and reinforcement of relations with our partners’ sales teams
- We team up a lot with our key partners (such as Dell, VMware, Checkpoint, ServiceNow, …).
- Your task is to understand our added value and to put it forward with our with our potential customers as well as our structural partners.
How do you qualify for this position?
- You are very customer oriented, motivated and hunting does not scare you.
- You fluently speak and write in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree (preferably in IT) and you are passionate about sales. A first convincing experience in sales is essential, preferably in the IT sector.
- You are structured and your work is well organized. You are not afraid of deadlines.
- You are a team worker but can also work independently. You understand your customers’ needs and you are a good communicator. You are a real problem solver.
- You are resistant to stress and you are not afraid of a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- You are professional and have a positive attitude. You have a natural curiosity for ICT and you want to work hard to improve your technological knowledge.
- You have a good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email tools.
We offer you:
Besides a permanent contract, a competitive salary, extra-benefitsand an interesting bonus plan, we offer you a dynamic work environment with smart colleagues in a fast-growing company and clients with exciting challenges. Our management team encourages individual growth and will give you the opportunity to be yourself and to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Don’t hesitate, contact us for more information on +32 (0)2 333 40 70 or send your resume to HR@asp.be.